Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Meg:

(Written entirely by Meg, dictated to Mommy.)


I: am beautiful
I Live: in Atascadero
I Work: doing my school work.
I Talk: to mommy
I Wish: I can get all better. (Daja: she has a cold.)
I Enjoy: being with my mommy.
I Look: at my mommy.
I Find: the car keys for mommy.
I Made: a project.
I Smell: something yummy.
I Listen: to listen to my mommy and daddy.
I Hide: and seek with daddy.
I Pray: to Jesus.
I Walk: in the streets with mommy.
I Write: a letter.
I See: Jesus.
I Sing: worship music.
I Laugh: when daddy tickles me.
I Can: listen to Jesus when He’s with us when we are worshipping at church.
I Watch: a shiny star come out of the sky.
I Learn: that Jesus is in my heart.
I Dream: that I can be with Jesus all the time.
I remember: when I was a baby.
I Want: ice cream!
I Cry: to Jesus.
I Burned: marshmallows.
I Read: what I am learning to read.
I Love: to be with my mommy all the time!
I Sometimes: have my brothers being funny to me.
I Touch: a sheep at the Avila Valley Barn.
I Hurt: Izzy when I was a baby.
I Fear: snakes.
I Hope: that I can learn to read books all by myself.
I Break: eggs when I help make eggs.
I Eat: what mommy likes to give the kids.
I Quit: doing the things that I not supposed to.
I Drink: water.
I Save: my little brother from going out side and getting burned in the sun.
I Hug: my little brother, Caesar.
I Meditate: on books.
I Play: with my brothers all the long day.
I Miss: Emee.
I Hold: my little brother carefully.
I Forgive: when my brothers hit me.
I Drive: when Daddy pushes the pedals and I sit on his lap.
I Have: my stuff.
I Don't: touch things in the store.
I Kiss: my little brother when he gets hurt.
I Believe: that Jesus will come for Christians, even the ones who eat McDonalds.
I Feel: when my mommy hugs me.
I Know: I don’t know.
I Wonder: what the new baby will look like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Meg,
Yes, you are beautiful! You are also such a great helper for your Mom when you take such good care of your brothers! I love you! -- Nana