Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Captain:

(Captain's responses according to Meg, dictated to Mommy.)



I: like bananas.
I Live: in Atascadero.
I Work: I don’t work.
I Talk: like a baby.
I Wish: that I can grow up.
I Enjoy: being with my friends and visiting my cousins and being with my sister and brother.
I Look: for Daddy.
I Find: little things.
I Made: Mommy laugh.
I Smell: cookies or crumbs.
I Listen: to Daddy’s sounds when he’s hiding.
I Hide: with Daddy when the three children come to find us.
I Pray: to God.
I Walk: I don’t walk.
I Write: I don’t write.
I See: little things.
I Sing: like a baby.
I Laugh: when Meggy tickles me.
I Can: look for Meggy, too.
I Watch: the vacuum.
I Learn: that I cannot get little things.
I Dream: a lot about bananas.
I Remember: when I was born.
I Want: a toy.
I Cry: to Jesus.
I Burned: nothing.
I Read: with my Mama.
I Love: being with my Mama and Meggy.
I Sometimes: push the door.
I Touch: everybody.
I Hurt: nothing.
I Fear: Luc’s lion puppet.
I Hope: that I can stop crying.
I Break: I don’t know.
I Eat: so much!
I Quit: eating when I have to take a nap.
I Drink: water and milk.
I Save: nothing.
I Hug: Meg.
I Meditate: watching a movie.
I Play: with my friends.
I Miss: my Emee.
I Hold: squeekie toy.
I Forgive: but sometimes I hit and bite.
I Drive: I dont’ drive.
I Have: a birthday, but a long time ago.
I Don't: hit or bite my mommy, daddy, brothers or sisters.
I Kiss: with my mouth open.
I Believe: I don’t know.
I Feel: a the soft rug on my back.
I Know: because I keep saying “nana” for banana.
I Wonder: what I could do.

No comments: