Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Friday, November 03, 2006

Gana:

I: am Gana.
I Live: a great life!
I Work: hard.
I Talk: not much.
I Wish: I had a million dollars.
I Enjoy: wood working and nature.
I Look: good in blue.
I Find: new things about God almost everyday!
I Made: most of the furniture in our house.
I Smell: don't go there!
I Listen: to a variety of music and teaching.
I Hide: my gum from my kids so they don't chew it all.
I Pray: honestly.
I Walk: fast.
I Write: posters for church and stuff.
I See: things that are not as if they are.
I Sing: alone.
I Laugh: with my wife and children....and sometimes with the Lord.
I Can: dance.
I Watch: Twenty Good Years.
I Learn: things quickly.
I Dream: often.
I remember: what was the question again?
I Want: to plant churches on every continent.
I Cry: often before the Lord.
I Burned: my entire highschool's class transcripts with some trouble-making friends. Boy were the girls (who actually cared about their grades) mad!
I Read: the whole Bible last year.
I Love: my wife and children deeply.
I Sometimes: do things I shouldn't.
I Touch: the hand of God and He holds me tightly.
I Hurt: when other's hurt.
I Fear: to sin.
I Hope: I can do well in school.
I Break: rules.
I Eat: simply.
I Quit: rarely.
I Drink: Mongolian milk tea and fermented horse milk. Too bad I can't buy it in America!
I Save: for my family.
I Hug: my children and wife a lot! And old ladies.
I Meditate: all day.
I Play: soccer.
I Miss: friends.
I Hold: my kids' hands when we cross the street.
I Forgive: the past.
I Drive: a "four-wheeled motorcycle" (that's what my friends call my 4 cylinder Susuki Sidekick)
I Have: all I need and all I want the most.
I Don't: like broccoli, beans or insincere Christianity.
I Kiss: my children every night.
I Believe: that Christ didn't die just to make church members.
I Feel: good when I accomplish a project.
I Know: that Jesus loves you!
I Wonder: what it is like to be in outerspace.

No comments: