Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Friday, August 10, 2007

Back To Homeschool, Day Five

(Hosted by "i have to say") Friday, August 10---Curriculum What curriculum do you use? Where do you buy it? Have you found a "gem" that you must share with others? Was something in particular a complete failure for you and your kids?

Here's my quick contribution to this topic: Kids of Courage. My heart is to not center the children's education around academics, but around their spiritual development and their hearts for ministry. These simple books do that. They are fun and moving and inspiring and well done.


Visit the Voice of the Martyrs site. There is so much there.


And it's the responsibility of the Church to remember those who are being persecuted for their faith.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestions. My boys would love this.

http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found you through the Back to Homeschool posts. I love what you've written.

And I also love and pray for the persecuted church. I'll be back to visit!

Hanley Family said...

I LOVE the materials from VOM! Thank you for sharing this. We have been using their things for awhile, but haven't gotten started with the next one, yet.