Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Korean Hostage Video

These are our brothers and sisters, part of our Body! When one hurts we all hurt. Don't look the other way. Face what is happening in the Body of Christ, of which we are a part.

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Good gracious that about rips your heart out. I don't understand the language, but I'll bet these bright young people went out to do good to their fellow man and look how they were treated... I know that Jesus said stuff like this would happen but it's hard to see just the same.

Curious as to why I hear so much about Christian missionaries being jailed and persecuted, but never Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses.

I mean, there are a *ton* of them around here and you can hardly walk two blocks without someone telling you about the "Great Prophet Joseph Smith" and asking you if you've read the Book of Mormon. Do they only get "sent" to white suburbia? What's up with that?

Mrs. C.