Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lynne

I've been tagged by Claire.

Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.
2. List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

L - Laid back. Maybe a little too laid back. A little more umph might be helpful.
Y - Young at heart.
N - Never been to Paris.
N - Nutty.
E - Easily Entertained.

Now for the tagging, which is the most challenging part.

L - Linda at The Bronkar Family
Y -
N - Mary Beth at Notes.
N - Sarah Nardi at Is That Right?
E - Marianne Elixir at Ancora Imparo.

I'm sorry, I just cannot think of someone whose name or blog begins with the letter Y. If yours does, consider yourself tagged. Leave me a comment letting me know!

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Did I tell you that I changed my blog name?!?! J/K
:)

Claire said...

Wow, that was a long time ago that I tagged you! You silly girl, you didn't have to do it, but I like your answers! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit, and I'm glad you liked what you read. I always feel like I'm sticking my neck out when I stray toward political subjects. I try so hard, but sometimes I just can't keep my trap shut. ;-)

amy in peru said...

Hey! This is my middle name too and you won my contest!!! I need you to contact me with your info to get that TOS subscription to you ASAP!

Yay!

:)

Amy
Trujillo, Peru