Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10
Friday, August 01, 2008
H.I.M. Mongolia
We were blessed to be able to help establish a new church in Mongolia under the apostolic alignment of Harvest International Ministeries. What a blessing to be on the cutting edge of what God is doing in this generation--building a new wineskin to receive His new wine!
A group of people passionately after the heart of God and willing to work with a new paradigm--a church acknowledging the offices of the five fold ministry, beginning with the foundation of apostles and prophets!
God's Spirit is moving and mobilizing a people who will not just do the church-thing, but will go after the transformation of society!
A couple interesting stories about how God is speaking to people:
While we were in Mongolia, one day our Mongolian cell phone rang. It was Chuka, one of the ladies pictured above. No one told her that we were even in Mongolia. But, one day the Spirit of God stirred her and she knew in her spirit that "Gana and Daja are in Mongolia" and that she needed to call us. She has joined with this vision for a new church. She's gifted in helping children to experience and move in the manifestations of the Holy Spirit.
While we were in a prayer meeting, a young lady shared a prayer request. She had had problems in her breasts for four years. She had tests and surgeries, but was still in so much pain. Some days she didn't even want to have clothes on, because it hurt too badly just to have the fabric touching them.
As I've shared on this blog, the Lord radically healed me of breast infections last year. So, I shared that with her and members of the team above anointed her with oil and prayed for her. And the Lord gave me a word for her: God did not give this to you. He is not punishing you. You do not deserve this and you don't have to keep it. God has paid for your healing.
In that instant she was delivered from years of guilt, bad theology (unknown to me, a pastor in the past told her that she deserved what she had), and all the pain!
God is raising up a strong prophetic gift in his people. Prophecy is the first sign of God's Spirit being poured out.
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy..." Acts 2:17-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so awesome!!! Praise be to Yahweh! I am so encouraged to hear of other Christians who are accepting and using the gifts of Holy Spirit---speaking in tongues, interpretation, prophecy, ect...
Where I live, all the Christians I know think it is weird, some even think it is from the devil.
I love your beautiful family! I am SO ready to start my family---the only problem is a husband! While I'm waiting, I am apprenticing to be a midwife, so I enjoy your birthy posts and intend to send y'all some supplies for "Mother-to-Mother". Keep up the good work! You are a blessing!
Post a Comment