Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Saturday, September 06, 2008

My Favorite Picture of VP Nominee Sarah Palin

People are all abuzz about how she governs and has a baby. Well, I guess that's her business, not mine. But the picture below certainly sums up how I get things done when I have a baby! Hey, I've taught childbirth classes, doula-ed births, travelled abroad, led Bible studies, and even taught seminars with my baby in a sling.


Yea Sarah! Show 'em how it's done!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

This is the first time I have EVER felt like I had something in common with anyone in government. She seems so approachable!

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Thanks for visiting via BATW the other day! I've visited your blog before but didn't know you were in L.A. too. Funny you've never seen celebrities!

I like that picture of Sarah Palin. At least she keeps her baby with her. With my third kid, the only way I could get things done, was to wear her in a sling.