Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Got Flu?

From Reuters: With flu season fast approaching, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) issued a statement today reminding women — including those who are pregnant — to get vaccinated against influenza now.


I think I'll pass.

If you want to research this for yourself here are some links to get you started:

Flu Shot Facts by Dr. Mercola

Why I Never Get Flu Shots or Snorts by Chet Day

Do you know what's inside a flu shot? by Dr. Kim

3 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for sharing this. My dear husband often gets a shot because he is a school teacher. I plan on having a little talk with him!

julie said...

and the "thimerosal-free" ones also have.......you guessed it....thimerosal in them.
julie

Claire said...

I was tempted this year, because I seem to get sick every year. Now, I'll take my chances on getting sick. Hey, at least when I have the flu, no one expects me to do the laundry and make dinner! It's a vacation! Yay!