Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Tuesdays Prayers For The President--Psalm 24
Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
Psalm 24:3-6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen!
Thanks for reminding us to pray for our President. I love that verse. You probably wouldn't want to know that today my 3rd child saw a picture of Obama and he said, much to my dismay, "Jaxson Dean (yes, he refers to himself in 3rd person) will not obey Obama." It was funny, but totally not cool! I think I will bring them to your website very week to remind them that we need to obey and pray! :)
Jess in Peru
Post a Comment