Here is the few from the laundry room window. See the swarms?
This is the other view from the laundry room:
And they are coming inside! Thankfully, though, my husband is a lean-mean-bee-killin' machine! He killed FIFTEEN in the house for me yesterday! I don't know what I'd do without him!! He's so brave!
(And the pest control people are working on bee removal. They rock, too.)
For more MHR inspiration visit The Great Adventure.
13 comments:
oh. my. word.!!! yay for your hubby and for the pest control people! i would not be a happy camper with all those bees!
*gasp*
Do you need to use those stairs to get into the house???
Thankfully, we do have front steps that we can use. But that means we drive around the house, park in the back and then walk around to the front door. It's a mild hassle. The pest control people says the bees should be gone by Monday. I surely hope so!
Oooh! That's horrible!
Wow, and my kids scream when one get's in the house!:)
Hope they are good ridance soon!
Oh my goodness. That is scary. Those things can do some damage!
Glad they'll be gone soon.
♥
Joy
Thank goodness for your husband. I faint at the site of stinging insects, because I was attacked by a swarm when I was a kid. And no I didn't provoke them, I was passing out flyers for VBS.
I hope you can get rid of them soon. Any ideas why they picked your house?
Oh, it got much WORSE yesterday. My laundry room had literally THOUSANDS of bees in it! I called the owner of the pest control company on his cell phone totally freaked out. He came and sucked them all up in a vacuum. It was like a horror movie. I came home from running errands, opened the door and heard a loud buzzing noise. When I found the source I nearly had a nervous breakdown.
Today is better, thankfully. Most of them are gone. I've only killed about 20 or so today in the laundry room.
I'm really ready for this to be over.
ONLY 20, huh?
I don't know what I would have done. Even still. Did you sleep okay last night?
Outside, "Live and Let Live." Inside, "If you're not human and you're moving you're going to die."
15 bees in the house? I freak with one, and then I just read your comment about the thousands in your laundry room. I think at that point I would have totally passed out. Hope they're gone now!
Good Lord!
Why don't you gather unto yourselves a flock of birds to eat all those bees!!??
Oh my gosh, that's the craziest thing I've ever seen. How horrible! Glad you're getting them taken care of. PS. I think that Amy Charmichael said something similar about insects in the house. :)
Post a Comment