Captain: Mom, can I have a ginger human.
************************************
At breakfast:
Meg: Mom, I make a motion that next Sunday we have the other kind of breakfast sausage.
Luc: All in favor, say "Me!"
*************************************
Belgee carrying around several dinosaurs dropped one while sitting on my lap. I was searching around the floor for it when Belgee (age 2) says, "Don't worry. I have these dinosaurs."
************************************
At Gana's citizenship oath ceremony:
Captain: Mom, when I grow up I'll be a U.S. citizen like Daddy.
**********************************
Listening to Santa Claus is coming to town:
"He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake....."
Luc: Creepy.
****************************
5 comments:
*ROTFLOLOLOL*
There was a show on t.v. years ago called Kids Say the Darndest Things, hosted by Art Linkletter. All these comments would have made that show, Daja... every one! =)
Just precious!!
LOL! "Creepy." My thoughts exactly!
Okay, Cappy and Luc are tied for first place, with Belgee a close second. Don't tell me the other kids have grown out of cute things to say!!
Ginger humans. How funny!
Be glad your writing their cute sayings down. You'll all enjoy them years down the road.
♥
Joy
Definitely creepy!
Okay, I literally laughed out loud AGAIN when reading Luc's "Creepy" again this year. I could just see his face! LOL!
Post a Comment