Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10
Monday, April 26, 2010
Especially for TiTi
This has become our favorite morning worship song--starting our mornings out right! We recorded this today for TiTi. Enjoy!
I have watched this four times and still can't stop laughing about the 0:58 mark. Too funny! Belgee is so grown up. All of them are so absolutely special in their own way; I just want to squeeze 'em all!
4 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cappy's spazzing out!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how everyone just tunes him out!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! OXOXOXO
I have watched this four times and still can't stop laughing about the 0:58 mark. Too funny! Belgee is so grown up. All of them are so absolutely special in their own way; I just want to squeeze 'em all!
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
I love it!!
Blessings~ Andrea
xoxoxoxo
Tio: Aww, he's got the Holy Ghost...
Post a Comment