Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Sunday, August 20, 2006

How Much Have You Changed In 10 Years?

I've Changed 40% in 10 Years

Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends.

How Much Have You Changed in 10 Years?
I thought this was a fun test, especially in light of the fact that I recently accomplished number 82 on my "101 Things in 1001 Days" list. I reconnected with a childhood friend. The first contact was my voice on her answering machine. She told me later that I sounded exactly like I did when I was 13! That she would have recognized my voice, even if I hadn't said my name!
Oh, the picture above was taken about 8 years ago. I think I've changed a LOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Funny :) I have changed 56% in 10 years....I don't think I've changed more than you though?!? MaryBeth

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is mine.....

***You've Changed 36% in 10 Years***


Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.
While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends.