Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Abishai:

(Abishai is the cutest kid in the world. He's my nephew. He's 2 years old.)



I: love Mommy.
I Live: at home.
I Work: Daddy works.
I Talk: to Mommy and Daddy.
I Wish: for that.
I Enjoy: apples.
I Look: for toys.
I Find: toys.
I Made: cake.
I Smell: that.
I Listen: to music.
I Hide: and go Seek.
I Pray: with my hand like that! (shows me his hands)
I Walk: like a monkey.
I Write: paper.
I See: my toys.
I Sing: songs.
I Laugh: a long time ago.
I Can: go potty.
I Watch: TV.
I Learn: ABCs.
I Dream: about things.
I remember: to go potty.
I Want: an apple.
I Cry: when it hurts.
I Burned: so MiMi does it.
I Read: Bible.
I Love: Mimi. Me love you, MiMi!
I Sometimes: pick my finger.
I Touch:toys.
I Hurt: and got a bandaid.
I Fear: monsters.
I Hope: for an apple.
I Break: my house.
I Eat: apples.
I Quit: whining.
I Drink:water. I like water.
I Save: apple.
I Hug: mommy.
I Meditate: food.
I Play: with toys.
I Miss: Papa and Nana, and Grandma.
I Hold: my babies.
I Forgive: MiMi.
I Drive: car with keys.
I Have: toys.
I Don't: want to go to bed.
I Kiss: Mommy.
I Believe: that.
I Feel: hurt.
I Know: Mommy Loves Me.
I Wonder: what you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Look how HANDSOME and GROWN-UP you are. You look like a little man now. It's been a while since we've seen you, but know that we pray for you all the time (of course I am praying for a Doctor as well as a man after God's own heart) and that we LOVE you. I know that daddy and mommy are training you right (so there's no worry there) and I also know that granpa & granny are being wonderful examples (so you're in good hands). We'll see you soon.

LOL,
Auntie Zett