Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jael:

(Jael is my niece. She's four years old.)


I: will fight this fight.
I Live: for You alone.
I Work: in the house.
I Talk: to a person.
I Wish: I would have a nice big armoire.
I Enjoy: having a party.
I Look: for things I have lost in my room.
I Find: them when I can find them.
I Made: my bed all of the time.
I Smell: yummy dessert.
I Listen: to my Mommy and Daddy.
I Hide: when I am playing Hide and Go Seek.
I Pray: to God when things that scare me.
I Walk: and hold my mommy and daddy's hand.
I Write: letters when I am learning and doing school.
I See: things that I really love that are really fun to play with.
I Sing: worship.
I Laugh: when something is funny.
I Can: do things that I know how to do.
I Watch: things that I am allowed.
I Learn: ABCs.
I Dream: good things.
I remember: what I am supposed to do.
I Want: things that I am allowed to have.
I Cry: when something hurts badly.
I Burned: sin.
I Read: my Bible.
I Love: everybody- Titi, Tio, Nana, Papa, Mommy, Daddy.
I Sometimes: play in my room and play with my play shoes.
I Touch: things that I am allowed to touch.
I Hurt: myself.
I Fear: nothing, Because perfect love takes fear out.
I Hope: I will get to spend the night someplace, someday.
I Break: things.
I Eat: food whenever my mommy or daddy feed me.
I Quit: when my mommy and daddy say it.
I Drink: water. When I drink enough water, I get juice. And then when I drink more water I can have milk, too!
I Save: my kids when I am playing kids.
I Hug: everybody I love.
I Meditate: on things I know I can think on.
I Play: with toys all the time when I want to.
I Miss: my Grammie when she is FAR, FAR away in her house.
I Hold: something.
I Forgive: somebody when they do something wrong.
I Drive: the car.
I Have: some toys.
I Don't: do something that's wrong.
I Kiss: everybody.
I Believe: the Lord.
I Feel: fuzzy things.
I Know: some things are wrong, but I have to do things right that my Mommy and Daddy tell me to do.
I Wonder: what will happen.

No comments: