Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Luc:

(Obviously written by Luc, 2 years old, and dictated to Mommy.)


I: love Mommy.
I Live: for others days, I pray the Lord to guide my ways.
I Work: another day.
I Talk: to Mommy.
I Wish: I love Mommy.
I Enjoy: a light.
I Look: at the computer.
I Find: another day.
I Made: little days.
I Smell: a duck.
I Listen: to pokey things.
I Hide: in the garbage.
I Pray: with Jesus.
I Walk: for other days.
I Write: words.
I See: I don’t know.
I Sing: with Jesus.
I Laugh: from movies.
I Can: play Candyland.
I Watch: a movie.
I Learn: daddy’s tools.
I Dream: with backpacks.
I remember: with pens.
I Want: food.
I Cry: when I get in trouble.
I Burned: with fire!
I Read: with fire!
I Love: Mommy.
I Sometimes: get in trouble.
I Touch: phones.
I Hurt: no one!
I Fear: for other days.
I Hope: to go outside and see Daddy.
I Break: with a rope.
I Eat: with food.
I Quit: my attitude.
I Drink: juice.
I Save: Mommy.
I Hug: Daddy.
I Meditate: Mommy.
I Play: with toys.
I Miss: Mommy.
I Hold: Mommy.
I Forgive: for other days.
I Drive: with cars.
I Have: a mommy.
I Don't: clicking. (Daja: In Luc’s language that means typing on the computer.)
I Kiss: Mommy.
I Believe: Fire.
I Feel: horsies.
I Know: no one.
I Wonder: I don’t know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luc! You did such a good job! I can see you love your Mommy and that you always say your goodnight prayers! I love you! --Nana