Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Monday, November 06, 2006

More Wedding Pictures


The Wedding Party
from left to right: Serena (sister-in-love), Mary Beth (best friend), Sarah-Kate (sister), Daja, Gana, Josh (brother), David (friend), Darrell (cousin)
The bridesmaids carried the prayer of St. Francis in the language of flowers and herbs.


At the reception.

Daja getting out of the beautiful vintage car a friend drove us in from the wedding to reception.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW! What awesome pictures! You look so beautiful! I especially like the one of you in the car. Too cool! :)

Gombojav Tribe said...

Thanks, Cindy! The car picture is my mother's favorite, too.

mamashine said...

This is an amazing story- I just got done reading all the parts of it. It kind of makes me want a do-over. :) Not that I'm at all unhappy now, but that just sounds so fresh and exciting and I wish I had had some of that.

Gombojav Tribe said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Kelli. We did! :-)

Nice to "meet" you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
A friend of Karen Joy's here. Loved, loved, loved your love story. Wow God!!
The post below is from a friend who was a missionary in Gaza but is now ministering to muslims in sweden. I trust you'll pray:

From: steve almashny stevealmashny@yahoo.com
To: harbinger317@yahoo.com
Subject: Please pray
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 4:58 PM
Dear Brothers and sisters: I jsut want to ask for your prayers for our brother in Gaza. He was taken and questioned and beaten and imprisoned a few days ago. He has since been released but it is possible that he will be called again tomorrow. If he is it could be really bad as they know that he became a believer. He asked me what to say if they interrogate him, I told him what Matthew 10 says, that we are not to think about what we are to say because the Spirit of our Father will give us just the right words at that time. Please pray that he not be hurt or imprisoned.

***

~ said...

Hello,
I run a website for young ladies and their families called the Young
Ladies Christian Fellowship. We are always on the lookout for stories
of godly courtships and romances that honor God. I found your website
and was wondering if you would mind me adding a link to the story on
our index of stories here: www.ylcf.org/courtship-stories
You can email me at: ylcfmail at gmail dot com
Thank you,
Natalie for the YLCF