Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Saturday, October 27, 2007

One of those days?

Ever felt like this?

8 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I guess he wasn't very hungry LOL! Did you send him to bed after that?

Mrs. C

Lady Dorothy said...

Yes, this morning!

And, by the way, you two are so mean!!! I could hardly stand watching it! I wanted to grab him up and hold him!

MaryBeth said...

My mom echoes Dorothy's comment!!! It was painful to watch! MB

Starr said...

Priceless! I'm so impressed that he never just started crying in frustration that he wasn't in his bed!

Alicia said...

My husband and I loved that! We laughed so hard. It was so cute! You can tell your kids have lots going on around them, they have learned the talent of zoning out. To have that on film is priceless!

MaryBeth said...

Rob thought your video was absolutely hilarious!

Flo Paris said...

Hahahahahahaaaa!!! That was awesome.
So cute and sad at the same time.
I don't normally get very tired, but lately because of the pregnancy..every day around 4pm I feel like I've been drugged!

Big Bang said...

No blood, no foul. We have what some would consider a cruel and unusual sense of humor. Alas. He lived and it was hilarious!!