Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10
LOL They forgot the part where the teachers' union will go to the parents and stir them up into thinking their children will not be educated without the properly credentialed teacher. :]
I had yet another signing with another public school teacher yesterday, who was completely understanding of the reasons for homeschooling. I haven't met one yet who thought homeschooling was a bad idea. What does that say about the public school system?
It was from a British Comedy Show called Yes, Prime Minister. It was about doing away with the department of education and putting the power in the hands of local communities and parents. But the way it was said was perfect satire. Hilarious! I looked for another clip of it online and could not find it. Sorry!
7 comments:
This is great! Gets the point across, that's for sure!
LOL! For real!
LOL They forgot the part where the teachers' union will go to the parents and stir them up into thinking their children will not be educated without the properly credentialed teacher. :]
It's a cute video!
Love it!!!
I had yet another signing with another public school teacher yesterday, who was completely understanding of the reasons for homeschooling. I haven't met one yet who thought homeschooling was a bad idea. What does that say about the public school system?
lol! Great! I may have to post this as a comic relief to the intensity on my blog ;-)
It seems this video is no longer available. I am very interested in what it said. Would you care to put it in a nutshell?
It was from a British Comedy Show called Yes, Prime Minister. It was about doing away with the department of education and putting the power in the hands of local communities and parents. But the way it was said was perfect satire. Hilarious! I looked for another clip of it online and could not find it. Sorry!
Post a Comment