1. The Electric Drink Caddie: "The perfectly discreet way to enjoy hot or cold drinks right from your golf bag. It looks like a regulation driver, but its secret is the one-button dispensing pump."

I want to know where the drink in the picture got the ice? Are there any ice cubes that look like regulation golf balls that we can sneak in, too? Oh, snap! I just found some. Now the gift set can be complete!
Tell me the other guys on the course would not give you a major wedgie if you showed up with this stupid thing. Be a man. Carry a flask.
2. This clever site will give you most everything you need to host an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party, which will make you the happenin'-est place on your block! They'll provide the ugly sweaters, you provide the rum.
This little beauty is called "Red Rover Red Rover Send Frosty On Over."

3. According to a recent CNN poll, 61% of America opposes the president's health care reform. I guess, according to this bumper sticker, the majority of us are not American.


5. For the less than 50% of the country that still approve of the job Obama is doing, here is a shirt to feed your hero worship. But, like Superman, Super Politician is a fantasy.

6. I'm not posting a picture of the product because it involves undie-clad backsides. You've heard of push-up bras? This can give your baby back! (As in "baby's got serious back".) You could achieve similar results by stuffing some socks in the back of your jeans, but I think that is false advertising. (If you wish to see the product in action, click on the slogan below.)

7. A Three-in-one Softie Wrap. Better than a Snuggie, which is essentially a bathrobe worn backwards, this is a sleeping bag with sleeves.


9. Mudflap Man from Sticker Giant. If you call yourself a feminist, you need to put these on the back of your car N.O.W.
10. Nothing says, "I love you just the way you are" like giving your man a do-it-yourself electric back hair shaver from Mangroomer.com. The least you could do is shave it for him.
9 comments:
You're too funny!
I saw that Man Groomer the other day in a shopping flyer. Is it a razor? Couldn't a man seriously cut himself like that? *shaking my head*
ROFL!
I used to have one of those "better than a Snuggie" things. Problem was, you couldn't walk around in it. Well, you COULD, but you looked like a penguin in the process. (Ask me how I know)
If you're going to look like a penguin anyway, I think you should order one in black-and-white. Then you could really get into character.
LOL!
I think maybe when Israel outgrows his current jacket I'll sew the sleeves onto a sleeping bag. Then I can have a three-in-one softie, too! Waste not, want not.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUDFLAP MAN!! I am laughing hard. My kids want to know what's so funny.
Have you seen bacon-flavored lip balm?? http://store.baconsalt.com/JampDs-Bacon-Lip-Balm_p_40.html You could do a little combo pack with the tee.
Um... Thanks a lot, Daja. I was over at the BootyPop website, staring and staring. I still don't see the difference between the "before" and "after" pics.
Am I supposed to notice a difference? I think this is a joke.
The sleeping bag thing though looks perfect for a cold day. :]
Oh my, I have tears in my eyes from laughing. That back shaver is a killer. :-)
I love that red sweater with the winter scene on the front. I'd LOVE to get that as a gift! All the other ones you can keep. *lol*
But send me that sweater, Daja! :-P
Love ya~ Andrea
xoxoxoxo
This post made me giggle.
Ha! For real, Mrs. K. I did eat an enormous amount of bacon. But only WITH the jalapenos! :-)
Post a Comment