Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10
Saturday, May 01, 2010
You're never fully dressed without a smile!
Belgee's first dentist appointment:
Captain's second time:
In the waiting room, eyes glued to Saturday morning cartoons:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did both boys get good reports? Does your dentist have a "treasure chest" from which they can pick out a toy, at the end of their visit? Austin & I were just talking about the treasure chest at our dentist's office. He still remembers it to this day. :-)
Belgee actually has a small cavity. But, we are putting off filling it for a few months. Let him get a little better at following instructions and sitting still! :-) Plus, I didn't want his first dentist appointment to be painful. I didn't want him to be afraid to go again. Captain had no cavities.
They got stickers and some toy dinosaurs and bugs as prizes from the dentist. :-)
2 comments:
Did both boys get good reports? Does your dentist have a "treasure chest" from which they can pick out a toy, at the end of their visit? Austin & I were just talking about the treasure chest at our dentist's office. He still remembers it to this day. :-)
Belgee actually has a small cavity. But, we are putting off filling it for a few months. Let him get a little better at following instructions and sitting still! :-) Plus, I didn't want his first dentist appointment to be painful. I didn't want him to be afraid to go again. Captain had no cavities.
They got stickers and some toy dinosaurs and bugs as prizes from the dentist. :-)
Post a Comment