Notice God's unutterable waste of saints, according to the judgment of the world. God plants His saints in the most useless places. We say - God intends me to be here because I am so useful. Jesus never estimated His life along the line of the greatest use. God puts His saints where they will glorify Him, and we are no judges at all of where that is. ~Oswald Chambers, My Utmost For His Highest, August 10

Monday, October 23, 2006

I:


I: am a child of God.
I Live: with four of the cutest kids in the world!
I Work: at being a good housekeeper.
I Talk: to the baby in my belly.
I Wish: upon shooting stars.
I Enjoy: spending time with people who make me laugh.
I Look: like John Travolta apparantly. :-)
I Find: infomercials extremely entertaining.
I Made: a dress for Meg and a pair of pants for Israel recently in my quest to learn to sew.
I Smell: the contents of every jar, can or bottle I open before I cook or eat it.
I Listen: to Gana talk in his sleep and try to remember it in the morning to tease him about it. But, he speaks in Mongolian and by the morning I’ve forgotten what I thought was so funny at 3am.
I Hide: my bowls of ice cream from my kids so I can eat it all myself.
I Pray: for my mother everytime I see the time 11:11 on a digital clock.
I Walk: with my kids around our neighborhood.
I Write: cards to people for no reason.
I See: the potential in people who don’t show a lot of promise.
I Sing: songs that I make up as I go to make my kids and sister laugh.
I Laugh: as often as possible.
I Can: pop my shoulder out of it’s socket and pop it back in just to gross out my husband.
I Watch: The Office on Thursday nights.
I Learn: as I go sometimes.
I Dream: of being Julie Andrews when I grow up.
I remember: taking a walk with my Grandpa Jones once to the corner store and he bought me some Now-N-Laters.
I Want: to spend an entire day in bed just for fun.
I Cry: at books, poems, in prayer, while watching movies and long distance phone service commercials, everytime Gana and I quarrel, everytime my sister and I quarrel, and when I’m happy.
I Burned: meatloaf once and my mother told me to tell everyone it was Cajun.
I Read: Random blogs of people I don’t know.
I Love: Jesus!
I Sometimes: Pretend that I’m already alseep so that Gana can go pick up the baby.
I Touch: heaven with my prayers.
I Hurt: when one of my children hurt.
I Fear: being attacked in the parking lot of the grocery store.
I Hope: to move back to Mongolia one day.
I Break: a couple dishes towards to the end of every pregnancy, because I’m so clumsy.
I Eat: for pleasure, not just for fuel.
I Quit: drinking coffee when I'm pregnant.
I Drink: tea everyday.
I Save: receipts in my wallet until I get irritated and forget what they are for and throw them all away.
I Hug: My kids about a gazillion times a day.
I Meditate: on Scripture when I can’t fall asleep. If it doesn’t put me to sleep at least the time is not wasted!
I Play: frisbee with Gana. We pretend that we are like the old men on Tiananmen Square in Beijing.
I Miss: my friends in Mongolia.
I Hold: Gana’s hand while I sleep sometimes.
I Forgive: so that God will forgive me.
I Drive: too fast, or so Gana says.
I Have: a knack for picking good movies.
I Don't: ever wash my car.
I Kiss: Meg, Israel, Luc, Captain, Jael, Abishai, Ezekiel and Diego.
I Believe: that what I believe makes me what I am. I believe in Jesus!
I Feel: very grateful when I look into the eyes of my children.
I Know: That I will go to heaven when I die.
I Wonder: What heaven will be like.

Your turn! Copy, paste and fill in your answers. Email me or post it in the comment section!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I: Think you are amazing
I'm awed: by your wisdom and creativity
I'm glad: that I'm your friend
I love: you :)
Love: Me (MBR))